- I tested out AK-40 this past weekend. It was delicious!
- I tried to write-up some food pairings for the beers! Check it out!
- I ran out of Thirteen Dark Ale. But I enjoyed drinking it.
- I bottled Bethusela’s Lake Cabin Ale. I was only able to get 41 bottles. I also oxidized it when my hose wasn’t long enough to wrap around the bottom of the bottling bucket. Hopefully it’s not too oxidized. It tasted good, though.
- Raven Two-One will be discontinued. It’s basically the same as Revenge Amber Ale. I’ll use the Raven Two-One Recipe and the Revenge brand going forward.
- After the party, AK-40 will be renamed, “HMS Bedfordshire”. Read more about it and other upcoming beers on this page.